For any issues with your Wireless Routers, Wireless Range Extenders and Wireless Repeaters, please call our Wireless Router Support Helpline on +1-844-659-0555 and talk to a Router Expert. Our dedicated team will help your fix all the issues that you are facing with your Wireless Routers or Wireless Repeaters or Range Extenders
D-Link routers are one of the most commonly used router devices. Most of the people across the world prefer to go for D-Link routers due to their easy setup and configuration process among other features. In the recent times, every house has one or more computers and they are often connected through a wireless router. However, sometimes the configuration process of these routers becomes a daunting task that a normal user may or may not be able to perform. Therefore an expert help is what users require the most when they face problems related to router’s configuration.
Keep a few things in mind before beginning with the router configuration. Ensure that all the cables and switches etc. are in proper place. Read the manual carefully and follow the instructions accordingly like inserting the disk, connecting the cables etc. Ensure that the cable modem is unplugged and the computer is turned off prior to the installation.
To configure your D-Link router, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Unplug the Ethernet cable connected to the router and from the computer and plug it into the WAN port of the router. Now reconnect the Ethernet cable to the computer. There is no need to connect the wires while going for wireless. However, if you are setting up wireless connection for the first time, you will be required to set it up on a wired computer.
- Now, when the cable is connected to the router, turn the router and the computer on and allow them to boot. You can see the router LED light blinking, which means that the set up of the router is correct.
- After the computer is switched on, configure the D-Link router to set up your connection(s). Open your browser and type the generic IP address 192.168.0.1 for the first time login details.
- This will enable you to create a username and password. Make sure that your firmware is working. While going for a Wireless setup, make sure that you set your SSID and create a unique username and password so that your neighbors do not intrude into your wireless range.
- Now after configuring the router to the computer, you can go for parental control, firewall, or other features. You can also allow some computers to access the internet within the range. Make sure that the firewall is enabled so that no virus can penetrate into your setup.
There are various companies, which provide D-Link router setup/configuration support. The panel of expert technicians offers the best help possible to you and set up your router at ease.
Please call our Wireless Router Support Helpline on +1-844-659-0555 and talk to a Router Expert. Our dedicated team will help your fix all the issues that you are facing with your Wireless Routers or Wireless Repeaters or Range Extenders