For any issues with your Wireless Routers, Wireless Range Extenders and Wireless Repeaters, please call our Wireless Router Support Helpline on +1-844-659-0555 and talk to a Router Expert. Our dedicated team will help your fix all the issues that you are facing with your Wireless Routers or Wireless Repeaters or Range Extenders
Now that you have purchased your Linksys wireless router, what do you do with it? If you need a bit of help with your Linksys router setup, the good news is that, the entire process should take less than an hour and most of that will be done by the system! However, getting the process right is critical to using your router effectively throughout your home or your business.
When you open the box, your Linksys will come with a box like device. It will also contain one or two antennas that need to be fitted into place. This is a simply process but do follow the directions for your particular make and model. Once in place, you can follow a few simple steps to get the router physically connected.
1. Plug in the Ethernet cable that runs from the broadband Internet provider. This cable will plus right into the port located on the front or back of the router. It will be labeled Internet.
2. Then, plug another of the provided Ethernet cables into one of the available ports. You will then need to plug the other end of that same cable into an Ethernet port on your computer.
In short, that is all that you need to do for the actual physical setup. However, there are a few more steps to follow to actually configure the Linksys broadband wireless router properly so that it works within your network.
For the configuration, follow these directions.
1. Install the CD Rom disk that the company provides to you into your computer. Do install the router onto a computer that is stable and reliable. It will serve as the main hub for activity later if you need to make changes.
2. Once in place, the next step is to follow the instructions in the setup wizard. It will request to download data to your computer (and you should say yes for this.) Then, it will likely need to be rebooted, after it has found all network connections.
3. Finally, you will need to input your administration code and password. The originals are provided to you when you purchase your device. You can change this code, if you would like to thoroughly protect yourself from outside invasions.
That is all there is to the Linksys router setup process. It only takes a handful of minutes to complete. However, once in place, you really do not need to think about the router again.
Please call our Wireless Router Support Helpline on +1-844-659-0555 and talk to a Router Expert. Our dedicated team will help your fix all the issues that you are facing with your Wireless Routers or Wireless Repeaters or Range Extenders