For any issues with your Wireless Routers, Wireless Range Extenders and Wireless Repeaters, please call our Wireless Router Support Helpline on +1-844-659-0555 and talk to a Router Expert. Our dedicated team will help your fix all the issues that you are facing with your Wireless Routers or Wireless Repeaters or Range Extenders
More Helpful Links:
- Handy tips to quickly fix your router related issues
- How do I alter or disable the wireless local area network radios on my NETGEAR router or dsl gateway?
- How do I change the wireless channel on my NETGEAR router?
- How do I find and select the WiFi network on my Nighthawk router?
- How do I turn the WiFi radios off or on using the WiFi On/Off button?
- How to Fix Belkin Router DNS Error?
- How to improve wireless range?
- How to Setup Belkin Router Without CD?
- How to Update Belkin Router Firmware?
- How to setup Netgear Router to Access Purpose (AP) Mode
- Tips as you delve deep to troubleshoot your router
- What do I need to know before selecting a different wireless channel?
- How to Contact Asus Router Support
- How to Contact Linksys Router Support
- How to Contact Netgear Router Support
- How to Contact Tenda Router Support
- How to Contact TP-Link Router Support
- How to connect an iPhone to a Wireless Network?
- How to Fix internet connection problems on Android devices
Methods to Setup Belkin Router without a CD
For installation of Belkin, router without CD is extremely straightforward currently. For the setup method, proper internet access is must. Just in case if your you have poor internet access, then you won’t be able to login to the Belkin Router Page.
Solution For putting in a Belkin Router Manually
To setup Belkin router without CD, you need to have a LAN or Ethernet cable that compatible along with your router. Here are the required steps-
Firstly, disconnect your PC or Laptop and Belkin router from the power supply.
Secondly, Connect your PC or Laptop and Belkin Router via coax and insert the cable in local area network port and net port.
Thirdly, connect your router and PC or Laptop to induce the specified power
Now take another LAN or Ethernet cable to connect the Belkin Router to the Laptop or PC.
Now launch your browser and within the search bar kind 192. 168.2.1 and press enter
Now, you’re redirected to the Belkin router setup page. At this page, move to net WAN section, and navigate “Connection type” and click on on that.
After selecting your net association click on Next.
Now, Enter the association details that ar provided by your ISP. After this, apply the changes by clicking on the Save button.
Finally, check your “Internet Connection” standing and ensure that it’s showing as “Connected”.
This is it. By shared steps, you’ll be able to Setup Belkin Router while not CD. get pleasure from your quick net.
It is recommended that you take help from someone who has the expertise in with Router Setup as changing the settings incorrectly on the Router’s Page can cause loss of internet access.
Please call our Wireless Router Support Helpline on +1-844-659-0555 and talk to a Router Expert. Our dedicated team will help your fix all the issues that you are facing with your Wireless Routers or Wireless Repeaters or Range Extenders
Related Articles and Reference Websites: