For any issues with your Wireless Routers, Wireless Range Extenders and Wireless Repeaters, please call our Wireless Router Support Helpline on +1-844-659-0555 and talk to a Router Expert. Our dedicated team will help your fix all the issues that you are facing with your Wireless Routers or Wireless Repeaters or Range Extenders
More Helpful Links:
- Handy tips to quickly fix your router related issues
- How do I alter or disable the wireless local area network radios on my NETGEAR router or dsl gateway?
- How do I change the wireless channel on my NETGEAR router?
- How do I find and select the WiFi network on my Nighthawk router?
- How do I turn the WiFi radios off or on using the WiFi On/Off button?
- How to Fix Belkin Router DNS Error?
- How to improve wireless range?
- How to Setup Belkin Router Without CD?
- How to Update Belkin Router Firmware?
- How to setup Netgear Router to Access Purpose (AP) Mode
- Tips as you delve deep to troubleshoot your router
- What do I need to know before selecting a different wireless channel?
- How to Contact Asus Router Support
- How to Contact Linksys Router Support
- How to Contact Netgear Router Support
- How to Contact Tenda Router Support
- How to Contact TP-Link Router Support
- How to connect an iPhone to a Wireless Network?
- How to Fix internet connection problems on Android devices
How to Fix Belkin Router DNS Error?
These days everybody seeks for the high-speed net however once suddenly the web gets disconnected then nothing is a lot of distressing than this. per se each one folks is depended upon the technology i.e, internet. DNS refers to name System that produces the individuals get access to completely different domain names like Google.com, Yahoo.com etc. it’s a vital a part of the router because it interprets the name to corresponding science addresses. during this web log section, we’ve got come back up with the straightforward steps and solutions concerning a way to Fix Belkin Router DNS Error?
How to Fix Belkin Router DNS Error?
Easy Steps to repair Belkin Router DNS Error:
- While connecting to the web through the Belkin router you will face many issues like broken written record files, viruses, malware, and corrupted information. These errors are caused because of the improper maintenance of your system. If you didn’t fix it then this could cause severe pc problems. one amongst the common error is DNS error that you’ll be able to fix by following the below steps:
- Login to your Belkin Router page.
- Now go beneath the web WAN icon and click on on the DNS icon.
- Next, move to the web WAN settings that ar settled on the left aspect of the page wherever users will get to access associate degree applicable link.
- Users have to be compelled to uncheck the checkbox that’s simply close to the automated from ISP.
- After that enter the DNS address that you wish to line on Belkin router.
- In order to enter the Google name System address, it’s instructed by our team to figure with the correct information.
- The users should work with the first Google name System further as Secondary Google name System.
- To set the Open DNS, you simply need to enter the name System addresses which is able to be provided by the professionals like Primary Open name System and Secondary Open name System.
- At last when getting into all the suitable numbers click on the “Apply Changes” button
It is recommended that you take help from someone who has the expertise in with Router Setup as changing the settings incorrectly on the Router’s Page can cause loss of internet access.
Please call our Wireless Router Support Helpline on +1-844-659-0555 and talk to a Router Expert. Our dedicated team will help your fix all the issues that you are facing with your Wireless Routers or Wireless Repeaters or Range Extenders