How to connect an iPhone to a Wireless Network
For any issues with your Wireless Routers, Wireless Range Extenders and Wireless Repeaters, please call our Wireless Router Support Helpline on +1-844-659-0555 and talk to a Router Expert. Our dedicated team will help your fix all the issues that you are facing with your Wireless Routers or Wireless Repeaters or Range Extenders
More Helpful Links:
- Handy tips to quickly fix your router related issues
- How do I alter or disable the wireless local area network radios on my NETGEAR router or dsl gateway?
- How do I change the wireless channel on my NETGEAR router?
- How do I find and select the WiFi network on my Nighthawk router?
- How do I turn the WiFi radios off or on using the WiFi On/Off button?
- How to Fix Belkin Router DNS Error?
- How to improve wireless range?
- How to Setup Belkin Router Without CD?
- How to Update Belkin Router Firmware?
- How to setup Netgear Router to Access Purpose (AP) Mode
- Tips as you delve deep to troubleshoot your router
- What do I need to know before selecting a different wireless channel?
- How to Contact Asus Router Support
- How to Contact Linksys Router Support
- How to Contact Netgear Router Support
- How to Contact Tenda Router Support
- How to Contact TP-Link Router Support
- How to connect an iPhone to a Wireless Network?
- How to Fix internet connection problems on Android devices
To connect your iPhone to a wireless network:
- Make sure your wireless network is up and running.
- On your phone, tap Settings on your list of applications.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Select your wireless network from the list.
- Type in your wireless network password and tap Join.
- You should now be connected to your wireless network.
Troubleshooting tip: If you are getting an “Unable to join network” error:
- Try retyping the password.
- Verify the keys you are typing are the correct letters or characters.
- Move closer to router or access point to eliminate distance or range issues.
- Turn off and restart iPhone.
- Turn off and restart your router or access point.
Please call our Wireless Router Support Helpline on +1-844-659-0555 and talk to a Router Expert. Our dedicated team will help your fix all the issues that you are facing with your Wireless Routers or Wireless Repeaters or Range Extenders