For any issues with your Wireless Routers, Wireless Range Extenders and Wireless Repeaters, please call our Wireless Router Support Helpline on +1-844-659-0555 and talk to a Router Expert. Our dedicated team will help your fix all the issues that you are facing with your Wireless Routers or Wireless Repeaters or Range Extenders
More Helpful Links:
- Handy tips to quickly fix your router related issues
- How do I alter or disable the wireless local area network radios on my NETGEAR router or dsl gateway?
- How do I change the wireless channel on my NETGEAR router?
- How do I find and select the WiFi network on my Nighthawk router?
- How do I turn the WiFi radios off or on using the WiFi On/Off button?
- How to Fix Belkin Router DNS Error?
- How to improve wireless range?
- How to Setup Belkin Router Without CD?
- How to Update Belkin Router Firmware?
- How to setup Netgear Router to Access Purpose (AP) Mode
- Tips as you delve deep to troubleshoot your router
- What do I need to know before selecting a different wireless channel?
- How to Contact Asus Router Support
- How to Contact Linksys Router Support
- How to Contact Netgear Router Support
- How to Contact Tenda Router Support
- How to Contact TP-Link Router Support
- How to connect an iPhone to a Wireless Network?
- How to Fix internet connection problems on Android devices
In some regions, not all channels area unit offered. don’t amendment the channel unless you expertise interference (shown by lost connections or slow information transfers). If this happens, experiment with totally different channels to examine that is best.
Note: Extenders should use an equivalent channel as your router.
To change the wireless channel:
Launch an internet browser from a pc or mobile device that’s connected to your router’s network.
A login window opens.
Enter the user name and secret.
The user name is admin. The default secret is secret. The user name and secret area unit case-sensitive.
The BASIC Home page displays.
The Wireless Settings page displays.
From the Region menu, choose your region.
In some locations, you can not amendment this setting.
Select variety from the Channel menu.
Click the Apply button.
Please call our Wireless Router Support Helpline on +1-844-659-0555 and talk to a Router Expert. Our dedicated team will help your fix all the issues that you are facing with your Wireless Routers or Wireless Repeaters or Range Extenders